miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Rate it!!



Today's task is to visit a classmate's blog and then write about it..


Post your review (220 words min.) on your blog with a picture that sums up how you felt when reading the blog:


Say:
Whose blog you are reviewing


What the blog is called

How many posts there are

Any particular features of the blog you like.


Which is your favourite post and why.


What aspect of English they should focus on more.


suggest one thing your classmate could do to improve their blog.

10 comentarios:

  1. good topic, I enjoyed writing about it!

    mine's done, everyone feel free to visit me! :D ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I found that's a good topic too... but it was a bit difficult for me anyway XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I visited Angélica's blog hehe xD
    It is interesting to read and see the partners blogs, you can laugh with funny stories or quotes, and see nice images too, good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. is this topic a way for not having to read our blogs for putting a mark on them? xD just joking, i know you read it :P

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i liked today's topic :) although it's a little hard to talk about someone else

    ResponderEliminar
  6. why do I have to comment in here?

    c’mon write something too!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. miss I allready post in my blog like I promese you this afternoon.

    Hard topic, I don´t know if i was very objetive....

    ResponderEliminar